DRA e-Law offers a personal touch to legal representation. We pride ourselves in providing excellent service by treating each case with care and consideration. We’ve hand-picked a high-quality team of legal and technology experts to successfully resolve any legal matter. No issue is too big or too small. If you have a legal problem, we are here to help you find a solution.
Learn more about:
Our Legal Philosophy
At DRA e-Law, our focus is on assisting our clients in navigating the complex legal world. We listen carefully to understand your situation and offer cost-effective solutions to ensure you receive the legal advice and representation you deserve.
Areas of Practice
Our Maryland attorneys are versed in a variety of legal matters and have experience in representing both individuals and legal entities, such as businesses and corporations. The areas of law we actively practice and specialize in include, but are not limited to:
- Civil Litigation (landlord/tenant laws, employment & labor, real estate, contracts, torts, etc.)
- Criminal Law (DUI, traffic violations, theft and property crimes, assault and battery, drug charges, stalking and harassment, domestic violence, homicide, juvenile crimes, etc.)
- Personal Injury (auto accidents and workers’ compensation)
- Family Law (divorce, child support and custody, protective orders, separation and prenuptial agreements, etc.)
- Business Law (employment agreements, incorporation, LLC and partnership agreements, business consulting, etc.)
- Immigration Law
If you are looking for a legal assistance in these or other areas of law, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. If for any reason we are not able to provide the service you are looking for, we can recommend you a local lawyer we know and trust who can help you.
Call us or contact online to request a consultation and get your legal questions answered.