Maryland Immigration Lawyer
Whether you need help establishing your own permanent legal status in the U.S., want to bring in your family or an employee from another country, our Baltimore immigration attorneys at DRA e-Law can help. We handle a variety of immigration cases from adjustment of status to permanent residency and naturalization. DRA e-Law can provide legal assistance, professional guidance, as well as moral support during the waiting period.
We Can Help You With
Immigration process and procedures differ depending on the grounds used for immigration. You could enter the country with an intention to stay (on an immigrant visa) or you could come on a non-immigrant visa to work, study or visit and then decide to stay. Whatever your situation is, your first step to establishing a permanent residency in the United States is consulting with a lawyer. Here are the different immigration cases DRA e-Law can help you with:
- Green Card / permanent residency application
- Applying for U.S. citizenship / naturalization
- Legalizing your status if you’ve are in the country illegally
- Family-based immigration
- Employment-based immigration
- Asylum-based immigration
- Defense against deportation
- Appeals in case of denials
Why Hire an Immigration Attorney?
Immigration is a complicated process. Not only is it costly and time-consuming, but it can also be incredibly frustrating, especially if you are not familiar with all the laws and regulations. Even a “simple” green card application actually consists of several lengthy forms that have to be filled out correctly and timely! Hiring a Maryland immigration lawyer is an additional expense, but it will be well worth it for you at the end! Here are a few things an attorney can do for you:
- Help you prepare all the necessary documents for your application or petition, check for accuracy and file the packet to the correct authority.
- Advise you on the best strategies if you have a complicated case.
- Check on your case status with the USCIS and keep you updated.
- Accompany you to and represent you during in-person interviews.
- Help ensure compliance with your visa status.
Contact us today to get your immigration questions answered by one of our Maryland immigration attorneys.